Reading Source: ERM-813-15 Study Note
Topics Covered in this Reading:
- Financial Structure Defined and Illustrated
- Measuring Financial Leverage
- Capital Structure Defined and Illustrated
- Measuring Capital Leverage
- Leverage, Business Risk, Financial Risk and Gearing Ratios
- Leverage Consequences for Investors
- When is There Too Much Debt? Too Little Debt?
- Too Much Debt
- Too Little Debt
- Acceptable Leverage Metrics and Target Leverage Metrics
- How do Companies Change Financial and Capital Structures?